Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I pressure wash?
- Will pressure washing damage my house?
- Do I need to be home?
- Will the chemicals harm my grass or plants?
- Will pressure washing remove rust stains caused by irrigation?
- What is chemical roof cleaning?
- Who does the work?
- Why should I use a professional pressure washing service?
1. How often should I pressure wash?
This depends on several things such as the amount of shade you have, how much rainfall we get, the humidity levels and so on. Mostly it is a matter of personal perception. What you consider dirty, mildewed or in need of cleaning someone else may not think so. I personally wash my own house at least once a year.
2. Will pressure washing damage my house?
No. When washing houses or any surface only the minimum amount of pressure is used. An experienced tech will have a broad knowledge of the right chemicals and detergents to use in conjunction with pressure washing.
3. Do I need to be home?
No, but any gates to the back yard should be accessible and dogs should be tied or inside the home. Also all windows must be closed.
4. Will the chemicals harm my grass or plants?
No, the solution used for most house washes are very mild.
5. Will pressure washing remove rust stains caused by irrigation?
It will lighten them but there is a separate process used to remove them. When your goal is to remove rust stains please let me know first. It takes specific chemicals and there is an additional charge.
6. Who does the work?
All work is done personally by me, Nevin — a licensed and insured business owner.
7. Why should I use a professional pressure washing service?
We have much better equipment than a rental machine or a typical home owner’s machine. We can do a much faster, neater, and uniform job. The price to rent a machine is about $75, our minimum charge is only $65